Thursday 18 September 2014

Gone

The title says it all. I've made the decision to leave Wattpad.

Here is the full statement which I posted on my message board

Hey guys, I'm feeling really down at the moment.

My writing just isn't working for me. And you know when your writing doesn't work because you try to then all of a sudden, that just looks messed up? Well, that's it.

With this in mind, I have looked at potential options. One is taking another hiatus but I don't think that is going to solve anything.

So, I hate to break this to you but once again, I am considering leaving Wattpad. Now, before you all go and hate on me. Listen to my reasons.

Basically, I'm not a writer. I've tried. It was an escape but now, it's not. The walls are caving in. Because of the readers and the support, my works WILL remain up on the site HOWEVER I just won't be around any more.

NO, I'm not leaving because of the profile changes. I'm leaving because I just can't write anymore. Simple.

Thank you everyone but now, it's time to move on.

Editorial clients. I've let you down so badly. I can't edit for you anymore. I'm sorry. Good luck with your stories.

Friends, thanks for all the good times. It's been great.

And finally to anyone who stumbles on my profile. I hope you understand why I've left.

One day, I may return but I don't know when. 

But once again, thank you everyone. It's been a journey where I've learnt a lot. Thanks for being a part of it.

Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment